April 08, 2013

Fog Advisory








While in New Orleans a couple of weeks ago, the weather was unseasonably warm and I felt as though I had stepped into summer for a few days. As someone who lives in Montreal, this was a great, though brief, relief from frigid temperatures and mounds of snow. So, I wasn't expecting fog. On this particular morning  I was planning on sleeping in to recover from a stupidly early morning flight the previous day. For some reason, I couldn't (internal photographer's fog detector?), so I grabbed my camera bag and was treated to this enchanting vision. 

9 comments:

Chinwe said...

So very lovely! How early was this? The streets are so empty. That's wonderful. Also, I'm planning a trip to Montreal this summer. Any recommendations for areas of town I should visit?

Michelle Lynne Goodfellow said...

I've been following your blog for a while, and I don't know why I never realized that you live in Montreal. I'm going to be visiting the city soon, and was wondering if you had any recommendations for things to see - especially any sites that are highly photogenic...

Irene said...

Thank you so much!
Here are some recommendations for places to visit:
- Old Montreal and the Old Port
- The Plateau
- Mount Royal
- The Botanical Gardens

I hope you have a wonderful visit!

Katerina said...

Beautiful photos

Michelle Lynne Goodfellow said...

Thank you! I can't wait... :)

Nuzhat Aziz said...

These are gorgeous photos. Very moody and cinematic. Have you used a lensbaby? If so which one? Thanks so much

Bibbi said...

So lovley to see the beautiful places in New Oreleans through your camera lens.....Love it!

Gexton said...

Nice blog, thanks for sharing the information. I will come to look for update. Keep up the

good work.
Consulting Advisory Saudi Arabia
Feasibility Study Consultants Saudi Arabia

Alex camroone said...

This above done Fine Art Photography is truly awesome and excellent. Professionalism can be seen in that. Quality standard is just magnificent and up to the mark.

Actually wonderful. Its been seen that a professional has been done this.